In this course, we will understand the function of Linux Firewall - Netfilter as well as features and advantages of other Firewalls in industry, such as Cisco, Juniper and Fortinet.
- Small class instruction with interactive discussion
- Cisco Firewall implementation – PIX, FWSM, and ASA.
- Famous network security consultant gives lessons in person.
- Use Cisco 3548 switch to connect students’ computer in doing various Firewall implementations.
- All devices can be freely used after class.
Learning Firewall is not only focusing on implementation but understanding many networking protocols and related applications so that learners are able to manage network traffic. Thus, before taking this course, learners should review the known content of network and application as well as preview teaching material so that you can understand the essence of Firewall.
- CCNA or above level certified
- People who possess Linux command line interface operation skill
- People who possess technique of compiling Linux kernel
- LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 certified
- People who are familiar with flag of IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP
- Senior hacker
- Information security consultant
- Senior network engineer
- Senior MIS engineer
- Senior web application programmer
- Senior Linux and Windows engineer
- Senior database administrator (Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MySQL and etc.)